Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

Persuasive writing by Lucas

 I have been doing persuasive writing about letting me go to survivor night 2022.

Hi Mum and Dad,


Hopefully, you don't say no, next week on Thursday and Friday me and my classmates and some adults that do have their first aid kits with them, we are going to Waima forest for a survivor night. I think I should go to survivor night 2022 because it will be lots of fun and it will be a good experience for me to learn new skills and build.


The reason I think you should let me go is that it is a new experience for me. It will be a good experience for me because I will get to work as a team to put up shelters with my group and I will have to be organized with food and with gear like clothes. I will learn new skills like learning how to build a proper shelter so that we can stay dry. And my fitness level will rise by walking through the Waima forest to the camp spot.                                                                                                      


Another reason I think I should go is that I will get out of my comfort zone. By trusting others and being able to work together and we will develop and strengthen our bonus together. We will get to sit around a fire and we will be doing raps, songs, and dancing.

Building a hut will be a good experience for me to learn. 


This is why I should go to survivor night 2022. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, you should let me go because I will be physically moving all day and I can spend time with my friends. You should let me go because this trip will be very fun. So please let me go on this trip.


Please reward me,


Lucas Van Gaalen


No comments:

Post a Comment